Our Top 5 #YYC Patios
Now that the warmer weather has arrived, Calgarians want to get outside and enjoy the sunshine!
Fun Fact: Calgary has the most hours of sunshine in Canada at an average of 2396 hours and 333 days of sunshine!
We have rounded up our Top 5 patios to enjoy a libation and something to eat.
- Rooftop Bar at Simmons
- Outstanding view of the Bow River and RiverWalk; nature and people-watching!
- Umbrellas and patio heaters
- Awesome food – try the burger, one word: phenomenal!
2. The Ship & Anchor
- A YYC staple, The Ship has a casual vibe and is located right on 17thAve
- Great selection of beer to sip on one of the communal picnic tables