Real Estate Blog / Data - MaxWell Realty Admin's Blog | Page #8

All Blog Entries by MaxWell Realty Admin

Found 76 blog entries published by MaxWell Realty Admin.

Calgary Real estate Listings

Many home-hunters feel hiring a real estate agent will increase their expenses and exceed their budget which is why they refrain from hiring them. But what they fail to understand is that hiring a professional can make the entire home buying process a whole lot easier. Let’s take a look at the benefits of hiring an experienced real estate agent.

They Know the Neighborhoods

As a resident, you might not know each and everything about every neighborhood in Calgary. Before buying your new home, you need to be aware of the neighborhoods so that you do not face any problem in the future. An experienced real estate agent can help you get familiarized with the neighborhoods and assist you to find a new home in the best-suited area as per your preference.

1,274 Views, 0 Comments

Edmonton Real estate Listings

Edmonton is an ideal place to live with favorable weather conditions, different types of homes, and several business opportunities available. If you are planning to buy a new home in Edmonton, take a look at the Edmonton real estate listings, hire a good agent, and get started. But, try to avoid the following mistakes that other homebuyers generally make.

Looking For Out-Of-The-Budget Properties

Everyone wants a luxurious house with ample space and high-end features. But, you also have to consider your budget before closing the deal. If you buy an expensive house, you will have to work really hard to pay for the finances. Hence, it is always better to look for properties that fit within your budget.

Underestimating The Costs

Buying a new

1,568 Views, 0 Comments

If you are looking for a new home in Calgary, you must know that there are many different types of homes to choose from. The real estate market is flooded with different kinds of houses for sale in Calgary. Although the most common type here is a single-family house, other types aren’t less popular either. Let us familiarize ourselves with all the types of homes in Calgary.

Single-family/Detached Homes

Houses for Sale in Edmonton

Single-family homes or detached homes are freestanding homes that don't share the property with other homes. Generally, a front space for patio and landscaping, garage space, and rear space for a home deck is included within the property of the house. Homeowners are responsible to take care of the entire lot and the expenses for repair and maintenance

2,302 Views, 0 Comments

Edmonton_real_estate

Buying a new home, be it your first home, or an investment property is a critical task. The chances of making mistakes while buying a home such as missing out on documentation or closing deal at a wrong price are high. If you are planning to buy a home, this home-buying guide can help you make the right decision. Here are a few tips that home buyers should consider before they purchase a new home.

Check Your Credit Score Well In Advance

It is important to check your credit score well in advance to avoid facing any financial issue before deciding to buy your new home in Edmonton. Even before starting your home search, you must check your credit score, say about 12 months prior. A poor credit score can affect your eligibility of obtaining loans and

1,264 Views, 0 Comments

Let me start by saying, I've been a REALTOR® for 35 years. 

In those years, I, like you, have been inundated by trainers, programs and the like, that all claim to have the "magic recipe" for success.

The Ninja Selling system is without a doubt the Best program that I've encountered!

It's called Ninja Installation for good reason. The concept of Ninja Selling needs to be installed into our daily mindset. The results are amazing!

About 70% of our realtors have taken the course.  Those realtors ( on average) have seen their production go up 30%! 

Their life/work balance increases!  They discover the art of attracting business, instead of hustling up leads!

It's really very simple....invest $2000.00 in your business to earn an extra

2,552 Views, 0 Comments

 Panorama Hills, in Calgary, is a suburban residential community with a population of 25, 130 (According to the 2014 Calgary Civic Census). The community boasts a private 6-acre park for resident use. Amenities include a spray park, basketball courts, beach volleyball courts, a playground, picnic space and a beautiful pond (perfect for skating on during the winter months). An abundance of walking trails and green space coupled with beautifully constructed homes and rolling hills makes Panorama Hills one of north Calgary’s most desirable communities.

Both Panorama Hills and Panorama Hills Estates are comprised of about 68% single-family residential homes with the remaining 32% being represented by Duplexes, Townhomes, and Apartments. Interestingly

1,920 Views, 0 Comments

Sign up for email updates